Unilog’s annual EVOLVE conference gives our customers strategic ways to elevate their digital commerce game and maintain a market advantage. After hosting a virtual session in 2020, we had to postpone our 2021 conference due to COVID. But we’re happy to announce Unilog’s EVOLVE event is back on track and in person this year – and it’s slated to be bigger and better than ever. Our 6th annual EVOLVE conference takes place March 28-31 at The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando in Florida, located in the heart of Universal Orlando Resorts.
We have always set the bar high for our EVOLVE events and our last in-person meeting in 2019 was no exception. We received great feedback from customers who attended our conference in New Orleans where we shared expert tactics and solutions to help them succeed in the digital commerce arena. This year, we’re going to take it up a notch again to further elevate our customers and their businesses.
Check out the highlights and feedback from Unilog’s EVOLVE 2019 Conference:
An expanded event with Bravo Business Media customers
Our conference attendees typically consist of distributors, manufacturers, and specialty hardgoods retailers. This March, we’re expanding our event to include another business segment: B2C retailers who implement Bravo Business Media’s digital marketing solutions for their decorative lighting, plumbing, and hardware showrooms.
In 2021, we joined forces with Bravo to give distributors and wholesalers a larger selection of eCommerce solutions and enriched product content to enhance their online offerings and unite their B2B and B2C selling channels. We’re excited to have the Bravo team and their customers joining us at EVOLVE 2022. Bravo will demo their products to B2B customers who have retail showrooms, and Unilog will give their B2C customers an inside look at our platform and content services which they can use to grow their business.
More industry insight and expertise to drive your success
The eCommerce playing field continues to expand, making the competition greater and the stakes higher. As your eCommerce partner, we’re here to help you navigate the changing market with a power-packed two-and-a-half-day event that includes dynamic speakers, peer-led panel discussions, hands-on how-to sessions, and exposure to new technologies and tools to improve your digital tool set. We’ll also share our vision for the Unilog eCommerce solution, provide the future roadmap for our products, and give you our take on the state of the B2B eCommerce market.
Digital commerce experts and industry thought leaders will again be on hand to lend their insight, take questions, and provide effective ways to compete against emerging competition. Here are just a few of our speakers and their topics:
- Keynote speaker Mike Rayburn is an entrepreneur and Hall of Fame speaker who uses world-class guitar and comedy to inspire change and innovation. His “What If? Keynote Experience” will teach three simple tools for harnessing unrealized potential, creating and leading change, and becoming a virtuoso performer.
- Jonathan Bein from Distribution Strategy Group will explore projected trends in the distribution market and share must-have eCommerce capabilities to include on your digital roadmap.
- Bob Lewis, President of Impaqx, will explain how to continue building a strong online business presence with the right eCommerce technology and a comprehensive product data strategy.
- Unilog’s Chief Growth Officer, Ben Stump, will moderate a panel discussion around the benefits and potential a mobile app can provide your business. Unilog customers will debate strategies for offering the best mobile experience for your customers.
- Robert Day, Managing Partner of weAudit.com, will share his merchant processing expertise and uncover the deceptive billing tricks and hidden fees that credit card processors impose on businesses.
Our sessions will cover a host of other important topics that apply to the different stages of our customers’ digital maturity. So whether you’ve had your website for a few years or you are in pre-implementation, we have something for every stage and skill level. Attend our conference and you’ll learn how to:
- Interpret eCommerce analytics to improve your site
- Utilize promotions and merchandising to increase online sales
- Eliminate sales and marketing silos to build a more profitable digital branch
- Increase site adoption and build customer loyalty
- Extend your aisle with an efficient and affordable content subscription program
These are just a few of our topics. To see our full schedule and session descriptions, check out our EVOLVE 2022 agenda.
Industry experts offer valuable insight, but so do peers, which is why we have multiple peer-led panel discussions scheduled. Both Unilog and Bravo customers will share their best practices and strategies that continue to help them increase online revenue and elevate the user experience. These aren’t lectures; these are open discussions that encourage two-way dialog, so everyone feels comfortable sharing their experiences and solutions.
Back by popular demand, EVOLVE 2022 will include several “BYOL” sessions where we encourage attendees to “bring your own laptop” to receive hands-on instruction on how to perform specific actions in both the Unilog and Bravo platforms.
Additional perks you don’t want to miss
When you’re not attending a session or breakout class, we have the TechZone at your disposal. Staffed by Unilog employees, technology vendors, and your peers, the TechZone is a great place to demo new products, learn about complementary technologies, get one-on-one help with the Unilog platform, or catch up on work with our free Wi-Fi access.
On the evening of March 30th, we’re hosting our Customer Appreciation Event, a special offsite outing. Like our past customer appreciation events, this one will be one for the books! Stay tuned, as we’ll be announcing the exciting details soon.
And if the info-packed sessions, TechZone, and offsite customer appreciation event weren’t enough, you’ll also be surrounded by the beauty and charm of The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. Themed after an Italian seaside village, the Loews Portofino features incredible guest amenities including three pools, a spa and fitness center, delectable restaurants, and an array of outdoor cafes and shops.
Insight, instruction, networking, and fun. Unilog’s EVOLVE 2022 customer conference will offer all this and more. Visit our EVOLVE page to get all the details and to register. Those who sign up by February 11 will receive early-bird pricing.
Safety Guidelines Note: COVID is a constantly moving target, but we firmly believe people want to meet again in person. We also feel there is more value gained with in-person conferences, so we are following all the guidelines put forth by the local jurisdictions in Orlando and the hotel. Currently, there are no mask mandates in place and no establishments require proof of vaccination. The hotel does encourage all guests to wear face coverings while indoors and maintain a safe distance between travel parties.