For Orgill dealers, the recipe for eCommerce success is twofold: a powerful, yet easy-to-use eCommerce platform that’s integrated to your POS solution, coupled with great product content.
Orgill dealers have an advantage in that they can now get both solutions from a single vendor. Orgill has selected Unilog as its preferred eCommerce partner, providing dealers access to a vast catalog of enriched product data, along with a leading eCommerce platform.
Offer Better Product Information Online
Orgill dealers can subscribe to a digital catalog of products – whether you source those products from Orgill or elsewhere – and automatically publish that information for sale on your eCommerce site. All products in the catalog come with robust descriptions, images, specs, and more. Unilog consistently updates and expands all product data in the Orgill Industry PIM so you can better compete against the big-box stores.
- Attract new customers with product descriptions optimized for online search engines
- Show complete specs and attributes for more than 500,000 SKUs you sell today
- Convert visitors to shoppers with attractive product images and other digital assets
- Automatically define how your products publish to your website with pre-built taxonomies for lumber, hardware, paint, and other store categories
- Increase average order value with pre-defined cross-sell, upsell, and accessory items
Learn how Aubuchon Hardware, Dixieline Lumber, McCoy’s, and other Orgill dealers have found success with enriched product content. Read the case study.
Provide Customers a Valuable eCommerce Experience
Give your customers that Amazon-like experience with an eCommerce platform designed specifically for the needs of Orgill dealers. The Unilog CIMM2 platform contains everything you need to compete online, out-of-the-box:
- Attract customers with fast, powerful product search capabilities
- Increase online sales by offering cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Edit your website content on-the-fly with a built-in CMS (content management system)
- Manage product data, content, and taxonomies with a robust PIM (product information management) module
- Integrate your eCommerce site with your POS solution
Who We Work With:
“I was amazed at how fast Unilog was able to deliver a completely new and fresh eCommerce site supporting more than 90,000 unique products.”
Regional VP, CNRG
“We are very excited about this new partnership with Unilog and our combined vision to provide a rich eCommerce solution integrated with our dealers’ in-store systems, providing localized inventory and pricing,” said Boyden Moore, Orgill President & CEO.