No of Position: 6
Unilog Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our rapidly growing eCommerce organization and contribute to our long-term business growth! The Business Development Representative will seek and drive business opportunities for our eCommerce platform and services by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers over the phone, email, and appropriate social media platforms. The individual will act as a strong liaison between the sales and marketing team.
To be successful in this role, previous experience developing and pursuing leads from marketing campaigns and cold outreach is recommended. The position provides unlimited bonus potential if sales parameters are met. Territory is assigned upon hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confidently present our Company and products and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective clients
- Maintain quality sales records and record all notes via the appropriate systems
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, and appropriate social media channels
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Anticipate and identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively continue self-education on Company products, services, and market competition
- Coordinate meetings or calls between prospective clients and appropriate internal contacts
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis or a schedule as dictated by the Business Development Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.)
- One to two years’ experience selling software, eCommerce products, or SaaS solutions preferred
- One to two years’ experience as a Business/Sales/Marketing Development Representative or similar role preferred
- Proven experience aggressively prospecting and generating new account leads
- Proven ability to overcome objections and maintain a positive attitude
- Proven experience following a script with ad lib as necessary
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Proficiency with social media channels for prospecting, specifically, LinkedIn.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills; must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Ability to self-direct, creatively problem solve, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exemplify the core Company values:
- Viveka: Be good, Do good
- Veera: Be brave, Be fearless, Be positive
- Vinaya: Be humble, Serve customers
- Vidya: Learn every day, Do not tolerate ignorance or mediocrity
- Vijaya: Compete hard, Play to win, Be fair
- Ability to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours a day
- Ability to work on a computer for 6-8 hours a day
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.