We are looking for a creative DevOps Engineer, good in developing pipelines, deploying software and configuring and maintaining systems. Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution strategy and delivery is essential.
On a given day, you will be responsible for monitoring the systems and developing & documenting standard operating procedures to streamline the processes, create and improve new and existing projects, platforms and transactions across Unilog’s customers.
The main roles & responsibilities:
- Understanding customer requirements and project needs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the configuration issues/bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage of resources
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
Experience & Skill Set Required: 2-4 Years
Specialist Skills & Requirements
- Managing infrastructure built on GCP Kubernetes environment & helm charts
- Experience supporting and maintaining a complex, multi-server, Microservice environment
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related concepts.
- Experience with one/more of the monitoring tools i.e Telegraf, Nagios, Check_mk, Cloudwatch, splunk, Javamelody etc
- Experience working with management/tracking tools e.g JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure provisioning and configuration public and hybrid cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP certified will be an added advantage)
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Changing and Improving
- Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value
- Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
Making Effective Decisions
- Understand infrastructure issues and solve the problems by ETA
- Take ownership on infrastructure activity and complete without issue without escalation from client or QA
Collaborating and Partnering
- Actively build and maintain a network of colleagues and contacts to achieve progress on objectives and shared interests
Building Capability for All
- Coach and support colleagues to take responsibility for their own and implement new things(through giving accountability, varied assignments and on-going feedback)
- Establish and drive intra and inter team discussions to learn from experience and adapt organizational processes and plans
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills