Unilog is looking for a Software Engineer who Design, implement and maintain java application phases. To take part in software and architectural changes. Conduct Software analysis, programming, testing and debugging. Identifying production and non-production application issues.
Responsible to modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
The main roles & responsibilities:
- Develop, create, and modify E-commerce Web Application.
- Modify software programs to improve performance or fix an existing bug in the software.
- Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Analyze customer needs and develop software solutions.
- Customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with others to determine design specifications or details
- Working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time constrain.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- Any Degree with computer background.
- 4 -6 year of experience
- Training on application, code structure, architecture
- Object or component oriented development software – JAVA, J2EE, Struts/Spring/EJB
- Data base management system software – Oracle/ SQL/DBMS
- Development environment software – Eclipse IDE ,Apache Maven
- Web platform development software – Jquery, AJAX.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of any bug tracking tool (Jira/Salesforce/ Bugzilla)
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of servers – Jboss/ Weblogic/ Apache (Tomcat/ Tomee)
- Mentoring Junior Software Engineer (Preferable)
- Knowledge on writing Secure Web applications (Preferable)
- Knowledge on any Java Unit Testing frameworks (Junit/ TestNG/ Mockito)
- Knowledge on any version control frameworks (GIT/ SVN)
- Using computers to program, write software, set up functions, or process information.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills