Job responsibility & functions:
We are looking for a candidate to work on java/j2ee projects with Spring Boot framework. The right candidate will have strong development skills, the ability to learn new programming skills and tools quickly and independently, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
The developer will be responsible for Analyze the design and requirement document and implement the code as per technical design documents
Qualifications & skills required:
- Education Qualification: Required: 4-year College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Technical Skills
- 3 to 5 years of Java Development experience
- Experience with J2EE, Spring, or Spring Boot
- REST / JSON-based API Development
- JDBC and SQL
- Good Object-Oriented development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn, result-driven, and be goal-oriented
- Highly proactive, takes initiative. Meticulous/process driven
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze Design & requirements document, and call out the gaps if there are any, before starting the development.
- Implement code as per the requirement and Technical design documents.
- Create highly maintainable code within a sprint-based development team.
- Provide good estimates and the ability to meet those estimates
- Ability to work from home and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and manage your time effectively to deliver your work on time.
- Be a team player and know that you are part of a highly motivated team.
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues within the code.