Division/Level (Grade): Software/ L9 (A1)
Job Synopsis: Minimum 2+ years of demonstrated experience in applying data science methods to real-world data problems. The individual should demonstrate strong analytical skills and will contribute to a positive team atmosphere as an active member by providing daily management and support .This role would henceforth, require proactive reaction to the rapidly changing scenarios.
The main roles & responsibilities:
- Play an active part in process automation initiatives focused on creating long-term cost savings and efficiencies.
- Should work collaboratively across all cross-functional divisions & teams of the organization who are impacted by the proposed changes to help improve the management of a process which will result in efficiencies and benefits to our internal and external customers.
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence while communicating these to management and key stakeholders.
- Utilize and support project team members in the application of tools and methodologies to benefit from the structured approach to process improvement.
- Identify valuable data sources and Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- Hands on experience with Advanced Python (Python 3.x) in the context of data analysis and predictive model building.
- Should have experience in Python data science libraries, including Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, nltk, openCV, tensorflow, pytorch.
- Experience in Python web development framework: Django
- Experience in using NoSQL database such as Apaches Solr, MongoDB
- Solid exposure to API integrations and familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- Proficient in working with a version control system (Git) is preferred
- Exposure in all phases of CRISP-DM process is must.
- Strong understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms for both Natural language processing and computer vision.
- Ability to break down and frame business problems into data science solutions and hands-on capability to create MVP out of it and run a Data Science project end to end independently.
- Knowledge of experimental design and working with skewed datasets.
- Problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills