Unilog is looking for a candidate to work on Java/J2ee/ PL-SQL projects with Spring Boot, Monolithic and cloud based development. The right candidate will have strong development skills, design and architecting the solutions quickly and independently with strong verbal and written communication skills.
The main responsibilities of the post are:
- Working on java/j2ee projects with JSF, SQL, PL-SQL, spring & cloud based technologies.
- Designing & architecting the solution, Enterprise application integration,
- Application security & performance engineering.
- Developing and fixing the Critical Features and bugs.
- Working with team and guiding and driving the quality of the code and product.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required
Education Qualification: Required: 4-year College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong experience in java, J2ee, SQL, PL-SQL, JSF and Spring.
- Strong experience in design and architecting and documenting the solutions.
- Strong experience in Application security & Performance engineering.
- Strong experience in the data intensive application design, develop and maintenance.
- Strong experience in the application integration design, development and maintenance.
- Cloud based development and integration experience.
- 10+ years of experience in java/J2EE
- Exposed to Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multitask to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Must strive for results.
- Ability to work as team player in medium to large team environments.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus.
Soft Skill Set / Competencies:
- Strong /Excellent communication skills (listening, persuasiveness, verbal, written)
- Strong people skills (team orientation, interpersonal relations, customer oriented)
- Result and goal oriented
- Highly proactive, takes initiative. Meticulous/process driven
- Interpersonal Skills: Need to be professional along with adhering to the core values. Should provide acknowledgement by maintaining work confidentially on client material, cooperate to deliver exceptional work examples. Build lasting relationships that helps produce effective results.
- Communication: Communicates messages/issues clearly and credibly. Combines information from various sources in a consistent & concise manner. Tries to stay assertive when presenting his/her ideas. Involves actively in listening to the feedback from the sub-ordinates.
- Planning & Prioritizing: Supports the team in the balance of urgent and strategic activities. Considers the short, medium, and long-term while attending to a broad range of activities. Is capable to efficiently use of time of self and others.
- Team Work: Strongly demonstrates qualities of teamwork like: have clarity on role of each member, have a common goal, for all being brought together while also being dependent on each other. Has a structure on what is to be done that is effective and productive.
- Client Focus: Explores and addresses long-term client needs. Takes novel initiates and assists with handling priority issues related to client issues. Provides constructive feedback to the client about issues encountered.
- Analytical & Decision Making Skills: Seeks a wide range of sources of information to make appropriate decisions. Develops conceptual frameworks that guide analysis. Draws sound conclusions based on mixture of analysis and experience.
- Leadership: Accommodates people with opposing viewpoints to express their concerns. Sensitively and fairly resolves conflict among team members. Recognizes individual contribution at the right time. Provides directions with minimal support of seniors.
- Continuous Learning: Designs personal learning objectives based on evolving needs of the project/work related. Integrates and adapts the new learning to the present work resulting of effective and efficient outcome.
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills