The Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) is responsible for new design and development of new solutions and the enhancement of existing platforms and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify platform and product areas for improvement or enhancement and drive results to fulfill Company and client needs
- Identify and mitigate security concerns
- Implement fixes quickly and accurately
- Collaborate with management regarding design, configuration, and development of platforms and solutions
- Provide technical feedback to improve standards and operational practices
- Self-educate on new programming skills and tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to understand the UI requirements by reading SRS (System requirement specification).
- Able to design the responsive pages using bootstrap / velocity.
- Should have good knowledge on OOPS basic concepts, concurrent package, Java 8 features, Memory management, basic Java 8 new features.
- Should have good REST API integration
- Should have sound knowledge on kubernetes concepts, docker, google cloud basic or any cloud frame work knowledge.
- Should have knowledge on Struts 2, JPA
- Should have strong knowledge on SQL, MYSQL, query, query tuning & optimization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BE/ME with 3.5 – 6 years of experience
- HTML 5, SCSS, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, RWD, Bootstrap.
- Java, J2EE, Struts 2.0/Spring, SQL
- Ability to interpret and understand user requirements
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, including the ability to define opportunities, problems, and priorities; collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to self-direct, creatively problem solve, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to exemplify the core Company values:
- Viveka: Be good, Do good
- Veera: Be brave, Be fearless, Be positive
- Vinaya: Be humble, Serve customers
- Vidya: Learn everyday, Do not tolerate ignorance or mediocrity
- Vijaya: Compete hard, Play to win, Be fair
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills