We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
The main roles & responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Designing sample pages including themes, colors and fonts.
- Working with cross-functional teams
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant degree in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in Mock-up tools like UXPIN, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficiency in understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Must have written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- BE, Any Degree – with CS background or equivalent, certified courses related to web designing is an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Indesign, CSS 2/3, SCSS, HTML 4/5, jQuery, Java Script, Bootstrap, WordPress,
- Apache Roller, RWD, UXPIN, Figma, Zeplin, Web & Graphic Standards,
What do we offer?
- Generous leave policies
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salaries as per the Market and Technical Skill sets
- Good Career Progression
- Ability to work and explore and develop your technical skills