Unilog’s 2019 EVOLVE eCommerce conference will mark an important milestone for the company – not only is it their fifth annual meeting for customers, the interactive format and high-profile speakers are going to shake up the conventional meeting experience as you know it. Slated for April 9-12 in New Orleans, EVOLVE 2019 is guaranteed to challenge attendees’ thinking and expand their digital tool set.
In order to accommodate the long list of industry speakers, hands-on training sessions, and customer-led panel discussions, this year’s conference has been extended by a day. “We’ve raised the bar for our 2019 user conference to make this a premier eCommerce event for our customers,” said Unilog CEO Suchit Bachalli.
EVOLVE 2019 will be more interactive than ever with multiple panel discussions, Q&A sessions, and other opportunities to network with people they wouldn’t normally have access to on the regular meeting circuit.
In addition, Unilog is excited to announce several sponsors who are helping to support this year’s event, including Google, Affiliated Distributors (AD), IDEA, and Orgill.
New insights from keynotes and eCommerce experts
While some attendee favorites will be back to share their expertise, Unilog is augmenting sessions this year by adding many new faces with specialized backgrounds in the digital commerce space. Among them are two keynote speakers: Technology Futurist Jack Shaw and Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Frank Gillett.
Shaw has been predicting the future of technology for more than 30 years. In addition to helping businesses understand the impact of emerging technologies, he is a leading authority on blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things. Voted one of the top five technology futurists, Shaw is also a best-selling author and advisor to many Fortune 500 companies.
As a Forrester vice president and principal analyst serving CIO professionals, Gillett predicts and advises on the disruption and business impact of the Internet of Things and other emerging trends and technologies. He routinely works with CIOs, CTOs, strategists, and marketing execs across many industries, including high tech, automotive, and manufacturing.
Other featured speakers during the three-day event include:
- Nick Eubanks, Founder and CEO of From the Future – This SEO authority will explain how to drive better organic search traffic to your site with a solid B2B content strategy
- Michael Deckman, Marketing Operations Integrator – Deckman will provide proven methods to tie marketing efforts to eCommerce success through analytics and ROI analysis
- Carman Pirie, Co-Founder of Kula Partners – A leading marketing and sales counsel for manufacturers, he will offer new approaches for forging better marketing partnerships with manufacturers
- Ryan Garrow, Director of Partnerships and Client Solutions at Logical Position – A certified Google Analyst with expertise in search and shopping, Garrow will illuminate attendees on how they can compete and win against the deep pockets of “big box” stores in the paid search arena
- Ajay Kamble, CIO at Turtle & Hughes – Will share his company’s recent digital transformation journey, including lessons learned and results thus far
- Caroline Ernst, VP of eCommerce Solutions at Affiliated Distributors (AD) – Will show how other B2B companies are succeeding with social media, featuring real-world examples of companies who leverage social channels to drive business
- Jonathan Bein, Managing Partner at Real Results Marketing – Back to share his marketing expertise, Bein will focus on how to attract new customers to your eCommerce site and scale your digital commerce business
- Justin King, President of B2X Partners – This B2B eCommerce thought leader and recurring user conference speaker will show attendees how to better handle change management, based on concepts in his latest book, Digital Branch Secrets: eCommerce Playbook for Distributors
EVOLVE 2019’s diverse mix of technology, marketing, and eCommerce leaders will offer invaluable perspectives and drive dynamic conversations at the conference. “We are bringing in people who are really advanced in their areas and can delve deep into current topics,” commented Scott Frymire, Unilog’s SVP of Marketing. “They are ready to challenge our attendees to think outside of their current business models and mindsets in order to build upon their digital commerce success.”
More topics and formats to accommodate every attendee
Unilog’s annual conference attracts a wide range of business professionals working in digital commerce – from executive leaders and eCommerce managers to marketers and IT staff. Additionally, there are different types of CIMM2 platform users, including advanced users and those who are just starting their eCommerce journey. To accommodate their different roles and digital maturity stages, Unilog is offering a great mix of topics for varied skill levels. “I like the fact that the content has evolved since the very first meeting,” noted meeting attendee Grant Movold of Marks Supply. “It’s evolved because the user base has evolved.”
Whether you’re looking to hone your CIMM2 skills, develop a social media presence, or find ways to better protect your business and customers, EVOLVE 2019 offers sessions that are most important to you. Here are just a handful of the different session topics available:
- Beginner and advanced eCommerce analytics
- SEO best practices
- Protecting yourself against online fraud
- The pros and cons of selling on Amazon
- Understanding Proposition 65 compliancy
- Making social media work in the B2B marketplace
- Hands-on CIMM2 training using your own laptop
- New and upcoming features on the Unilog eCommerce platform
In between sessions, attendees will have another chance to check out the TechZone, where businesses will showcase their services and latest technologies to help companies improve the digital commerce experience. This is also the place to provide product feedback, take the new CIMM2 UI for a spin, or get one-on-one help from a Unilog expert.
Making an impact with the community
As part of the EVOLVE conference experience this year, Unilog is proud to host a Build-a-Wheelchair® charitable team building event. Attendees will have the opportunity to donate two hours of their time at the conference to building new wheelchairs, which we will donate to a local disabled veterans group in New Orleans. Unilog will cover all costs of the materials and the event. All you have to do is show up and participate. We take corporate social responsibility seriously and are proud to give back to those in need.
Early bird registration is open now through January 18, 2019, so register soon to lock in a great rate before prices increase. More information and registration.
EVOLVE 2019 will provide attendees the tools, resources, and networking they won’t find at any other meeting. Last year’s attendee, Shawn Arnold of Turner Supply Company, summed it up best. “I can’t overstate the importance of these conferences. You meet a lot of people, you learn new things, and you build relationships that go beyond the conference.”