Unilog understands the complexities of B2B buying. Your eCommerce site must support purchase orders, multiple levels of reviews, quick order pads, access to lines of credit, and more. Unilog ranks as one of the strongest eCommerce sites in supporting the B2B workflows your business requires.
Flexible System Integration
Unilog’s eCommerce platform integrates with a variety of enterprise applications, such as ERP, CRM, and inventory management to enable a best-in-class experience at checkout.
Create a consistent, omnichannel experience across all your sales channels, from web and point-of-sale (POS) systems to native mobile apps and in-store purchasing.
- Add to shopping cart – add items to the cart from a list, a detail page, or from an item comparison page
- Shopping cart menu – appears when the customer hovers over the cart button
- Continue shopping – allow visitors to continue shopping after adding items to their cart
- Update cart – refresh the cart screen to reflect current items and quantities
- Empty cart – empty the shopping cart with a single click
- Save cart – permit buyers to save items in their cart for a future visit
- Update quantity – change quantities at the shopping cart level
- Continue to checkout – take visitors from the shopping cart to the checkout page with one click
Quick Order Pad
Allow buyers to quickly build their shopping cart by uploading a .csv file or simply copying and pasting from a spreadsheet directly into a convenient web-based order pad.
Request for Quote (RFQ)
Provide customers an online entry form to create an RFQ on multiple items and trigger an email to sales upon request.
Choose whether you want to allow anonymous credit card shopping on your site or restrict buying to approved registered customers.
My Product Groups
Allow customers to create a specific “group” of frequently purchased items they can quickly access without having to search the entire site for multiple items.
Flexible Payment Options
Offer payment by purchase order (PO), major credit card, PayPal, or integrate with other payment gateways.
Gather Buyer Insights
Track buyer behavior in order to help understand customer needs and create personalized shopping experiences, or follow-up on abandoned shopping carts to close the sale.
Choose to have products shipped from your warehouse via FedEx, UPS, or delivery truck, or make them available for pickup at will call (buy online, pickup in store)
Multi-faceted Sales Tools
Provide guided selling or product bundling with configure, price and quote (CPQ) capabilities.
Allow customers to place orders directly through their own procurement system with self-configurable punch-out for systems like SAP Ariba and Oracle Procurement Cloud.